Looking to write an education guest post for the AnsTutor’s blog? Be kept in the loop…
At AnsTutors Inc, we’re passionate about education. We help students of all ages find their perfect tutor and do everything we can to support success in education. We post blog articles on a wide range of education topics and we’re always keen to find guest posters who can help to create fresh, interesting, and useful content.
We regularly send updates to our guest posters about the subjects we’re focussing on in the coming months.
If you’re interested in guest blogging opportunities with AnsTutors.Com, feel free to contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why write for AnsTutors?
With over 300k visits to AnsTutors every month and an active user base of over 50,000 parents, students and tutors, writing for AnsTutors is a great way to demonstrate your expertise and establish yourself as a thought leader in front of our highly engaged audience.
If your post is accepted by our editorial team, we’ll feature it right here on the AnsTutors blog alongside promoting it across our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and within our monthly student and tutor newsletters.
To submit a guest post to the AnsTutor’s blog, first read through our topic recommendations and guest post guidelines below.
What topics should you write about?
We strive to provide interesting and actionable articles detailing trends, ideas, insights, and news from across the education sector. We are looking for engaging, intelligently written posts suited for our audience of independent academic, music and language tutors, teachers, higher education institutions, students and parents of children ranging from Primary school through to A-Level.
To accommodate such a varied community, we will cover most educational topics, though we particularly enjoy articles around educational-technology, emerging trends, and those which provide actionable advice.
To get a sense of the type of articles we like to post on AnsTutor’s blog, read through some of our most impactful, actionable, and forward-thinking blog posts:
- Review the AnsTutor’s blog to ensure we haven’t recently covered your topic. Your post should provide valuable information to fill a gap in our blog.
- We will only accept unique content and ideas. Checks will be made to ensure your content is original.
- Your post must be a minimum of 700 words, but ideally between 1000-2000 words in length.
- At least one high-resolution image should be provided to use as a header for your content. This must be at least 1600 x 640px.
- Additional images may be supplied to complement your content, though you must have the right to use them within your post.
- Submitted posts must not contain marketing or affiliate links and cannot be entirely self-promotional – provide value to our community! A link to your website will be included within the author’s bio.
- Body copy links may be included if they reference valuable supporting content to aid readers on the core topic.
- Finally, it goes without saying that your post must be grammatically correct and well written.
We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest content where we see fit, as well as updating your post in the future to ensure accuracy and comprehensive coverage of the topic. We also reserve the right to include internal Calls-To-Action to AnsTutors content, within the blog, guides, search results pages, and anywhere else on the site.